Huwebes, Agosto 9, 2012

My Learnings and Experiences in this Year

              At this time,by the help of my loving,caring and good teachers,more knowledge had put into my mind. I learned so many things. At this time,differ from being child,all have changed. I learned that being responsible to studies is very important.I have learn how to make and post a blog by the help of my teacher. I learn how to become more industrious and more responsible to many things. I have learn how to stand by my own and think more solutions to my problems.
              Inside the campus, in our classroom,some of the problem I am facing of is the being noisy of my classmates and the the being lazy of my group mates.They are not cooperating or helping if there's a group project. And what if they are not helping in making of it,but they only pay for it,then we have the same grade,it will be unfair.Also my problem is my nervous in participating in discussion I'm afraid to recite because maybe my answer is wrong or check.
             To solve all these,I tried to tell or report about their being lazy to our teachers and they listened to me and now it become fair in giving grades to us.I also trying to participate in teacher's discussion and I'm slowly improving it.
             Moving on,I will now more aggressive,more industrious and more discipline for my studies to achieve my goal to graduate.I also trying to forget the past or the problems came to my life but making it as an inspiration to me as a help to my self and studies.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento