Lunes, Oktubre 8, 2012

MY REFLECTION

                     During second grading period, by the help of my true loving teachers, some knowledge added in to my mind. I learned so many things and I improve myself at this grading. I became more responsible to my studies and being as a leader of other subjects and in cleaning. I learned how to use the attributes in I.C.T and making about HTML's. Also I added more on my blog. Even though more problems coming to school, thanks to God I finish them. Even though, more projects , activities came in every time, thanks to God I made them all.
                      This grading honestly my only problem is if how I can reach again the top ten in our classroom that make myself proud of it even only in classroom. But I added the laziness of my group mates in cleaning. I don't know what to be need to do with them. But I decided to tell it again to our adviser and I'm thanking him because my group mates are now helping me because I know that they have to obey our teacher. And I will more improve myself to achieve whwt I want.
                      Moving on, I will now become more attentive in our class and be more discipline to myself and be more responsible to my studies so that there's no time to be regret someday. I will enjoy my high school life by studying hard for my goods, for my family.

2 komento:

  1. always try to learn more on grammar, and hoping that you'll do great in your next post. :)

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Hi! good work.. continue what you have started..good luck for the this grading..God bless.

    TumugonBurahin